Chinese ID Card Number Obverse side Image Generate
Chinese ID Card Number Reverse side Image Generate
If you want to generate chinese id card number and name or other details info, here is an advanced chinese id card number generator and name.
If you want to generate only chinese id card number by address, birthday or gender, here is an advanced chinese id card number generator.
If you want to validate chinese id card number, here is a chinese id card number validator.
What is Chinese Id Card Number or Resident Identity Card?
The identity card contains basic information regarding the individual, such as the following:
- Obverse side
- Full name – in Chinese characters only. Non-Chinese ethnic names and foreign names are transliterated into Chinese. First-generation ID cards contained handwritten names for rare Chinese characters, whilst the second-generation cards exclusively used computer-printed text in a larger font compared to that of the first generation, and do not support rarer characters.
- Gender – containing one character for either male (男) or female (女).
- Ethnicity – as officially listed by the People's Republic of China.
- Date of birth – listed in the Gregorian calendar format, in YYYY年MM月DD日 Big-endian (ISO 8601) order.
- Domicile – the individual's permanent residence as dictated by the Identity Card Bill of the People's Republic of China.
- Identification number
- Photo of the individual
- Reverse side
- Issuing authority - (first-generation cards utilised a stamp; second-generation cards display text only)
- The limits to validity of the document - (for individuals under 16 years of age: five years; for individuals between 16 and 25 years of age: ten years; for individuals between 26 and 45 years of age: twenty years; for individuals over 46 years of age: long-term)
Sample of a second generation card, showing the personal information displayed on both sides.